Tuesday 10 April 2012

Pulp Street Brawler

My hobby time has dipped recently, though I have prepped some resin stone walls (more on those later). I did get an hour to finish this chap, who will be a street brawler NPC in Pulp games. He still needs some dirtying up with weathering powders. He one of Pulp Figures&#39 Thuggee stranglers, whose garrotte I clipped off to make a pugilist. A lovely Bob Murch sculpt, I was reluctant to hack at him but the conversion came out well. I did think he had a striking resemblance to Ryu from Street Fighter.
In other news, I was chuffed to win the Sarah's Choice award in the Analogue Hobbies painting challenge. I've posted her before but here is one of the fashionable ladies who bagged me the prize. I wont list the full results, but you can find them here. Roll on the 2013 Challenge!

2 comments:

  1. Excellent work on the pugilist and congrats again on winning 'Sarah's Choice' in the Challenge. Well done!
    Curt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one on the award bro, Pugilist looks good, knew removing that cord would work well on that mini.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment if you liked this post.